This movie is a challenge of how far you will make it before you've had enough.
We made it 20 minutes.
I still have enough to write a dissertation about how bad this movie is.
- JACK FROST ICE BOI'S MOUTH DOESN'T MOVE WHEN HE TALKS.
- Until it suddenly does.
- Then it doesn't again.
- Special effects with snow that look like Instagram filters.
- Trying way too hard. Everyone. Everything.
- People being "thrown to the ground" but they fall like dramatic feathers.
- This movie takes itself VERY SERIOUSLY.
- Homie supposedly made of "ice" has dangly ice fabric that wiggles when he breathes.
- Ice boi sliced someone's neck open and there was no blood??? Christmas magic!
- "Psssst......act" the director to every random person they met on the street to act in this movie.
This movie is so bad it's bad. There are no redeeming qualities. I don't turn movies off. I couldn't run away from this quickly enough.
Y'all I can't even break this one down. I feel like I already did. I've seen enough. You've heard enough.
Where to watch? Shhh don't.
IMDB? Convinced it's all ratings from their friends and random people on the street they paid a couple bucks to.
Rotten Tomatoes? Nonexistent. For good reason.